Buy Today & Save $1065 on the Invacare HI-Lo Hospital Bed. Fast Delivery & FREE Shipping!
Package includes: Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed, Deluxe Innerspring Mattress, and a set of Half-Length Reduced Gap Bed Rails
This Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed offers the greatest convenience. Invacare introduced the next generation home care bed with a number of innovations. The easy-to-use hand control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. These new features are designed to be easier. This bed is ideal for people who need help to move into a chair or just need the security of having feet touching the floor.
Low Full Electric Bed (5410LOW):
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Ergonomic hand control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- 9.5" min. - 20" max. (measured from floor to bed deck)
Foam Mattress (5180):
- The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress at an economical price.
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinylized nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof.
Deluxe Innerspring Mattress (5185):
- The Invacare innerspring mattress is designed for twin-size hospital beds. Vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- High-quality innerspring design.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
Solace Prevention Mattress (SPS0080):
- Helps distribute weight and lower pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low risk patients
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
Assist Bed Rails (6632):
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel cross braces are secured with wing-nut clamp.
Specifications / Warranty
Bed Height: 9.5" min. - 20" max. (measured from floor to bed deck)
Overall: 36"W x 88"L
Sleep Surface: 36"W x 80"L
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. patient weight
All Welds: 5 years
Mechanical/Electrical: 2 Years